(Click player button to hear story now.)
By Peter Fotis Kapnistos
A Pentagon project named HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) can beam over a billion watts of radio waves into the ionosphere. But just what kind of software does it use? And where are its so-called “communications and surveillance” targets?
The HAARP Research Station, near Gakona, Alaska, is supposedly there to analyze the ionosphere and develop enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.
A Russian military journal wrote that ionosphere testing might “trigger a cascade of electrons that could flip Earth’s magnetic poles.” The European Parliament and the Alaska state legislature held hearings about HAARP, citing ecological concerns.
Nick Begich, author of “Angels Don’t Play This HAARP” (2002), said that HAARP could trigger earthquakes and turn the upper atmosphere into a giant lens so that “the sky would literally appear to burn.”
Conspiracy theorists say that various governments seek weather control weapons using HAARP and chemtrails. The term “chemtrail” refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails (or jet condensation trails). Supporters of this theory claim that chemtrail aerosols are chemical or biological agents causing health problems.
At a security conference in 1997, United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen voiced concerns about calculated natural disasters and “environmental terrorism.” Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations.
Established companies such as Cray, IBM and Hewlett-Packard first introduced supercomputers in the 1960s. They are now used for highly calculation-intensive tasks such as weather forecasting and climate research. HAARP could not possibly work without powerful software that can translate data into pictures.
The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) achieved computational power of more than 32 trillion floating-point operations per second (32 teraflops) for climate simulation while passing information among computational grid points. Japan’s Earth Simulator operated at nearly 40 teraflops.
It seems the Goddard Earth Observing System (GEOS-6), in fact does make use of chemtrails, officially referred to as aerosol radiation: “Efforts include extending the duration of 3.5-kilometer-resolution (and eventually finer-resolution) global simulations, employing updated model physics to explore the role of atmospheric convection in adverse weather events, and coupling the Goddard Chemistry Aerosol Radiation and Transport (GOCART) Model for aerosol-weather interactions and observing system science for future NASA missions.”
Since October 2010, the world’s biggest and fastest supercomputer is in China. The new computer, called the “Tianhe-1A”, took the top spot away from an American computer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee. Running at a top speed of 2.57 petaflops (or 2.5 thousand trillion floating point operations per second), the Tianhe-1A supercomputer is ideal for high-precision weather forecasting.
Although the Pentagon time and again tries to play down the value of HAARP, it is unmistakable that the most advanced software source code powers it, managing a supercomputer’s thousands of individual processors to work together. In other words, HAARP is truly “top of the line.” No other mission uses more sophisticated software. Weather control as military or economic warfare is the act of provoking damaging weather against an enemy or rival.
Ionospheric reflection is a bending, through a complex process involving reflection and refraction, of electromagnetic waves propagating in the ionosphere back toward the Earth. HAARP’s powerful software allows its scientists to view ionospheric reflections in real time, superimposed over a digital map of the world. Also known as “sky wave propagation,” HAARP could extend the range of radio signals by creating irregularities in the ionosphere that would bounce signals (or lethal radiation) across long distances.
Like a game of billiards where the cue ball “caroms” or strikes and rebounds off other objects, the amount of HAARP bending “depends on the extent of penetration (which is a function of frequency), the angle of incidence, polarization of the wave, and ionospheric conditions, such as ionization density.” HAARP’s calculation-intensive software visually displays this intricate process in the actual time during which it occurs.
* * *
The September 11 attacks in 2001 marked a turning point for the US economy. As the nation’s activity fell into a difficult debt crisis, a variety of NASDAQ businesses associated with “Big Brother” electronic surveillance systems experienced unbelievable growth and political influence. In many ways, homeland security became equivalent to home page security. Much war propaganda was directed against Islamic extremists. Yet a flurry of anti-Semitism also increased among right-wing Christian organizations. Here are some unforeseen reasons why:
- A fortune was made from US stock market “put options” on airline and insurance companies associated with the 9/11 tragedies. They skyrocketed by a stunning 600% only a few days before the events of 9/11. The chairman of the NASDAQ stock market during the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania was the investment consultant Bernard Lawrence “Bernie” Madoff, who is now considered to be the mastermind of America’s biggest financial fraud.
- Adam Yahiye Gadahn was an American senior operative, cultural interpreter, spokesman and media advisor for the al-Qaeda terrorist group. Since 2004, he appeared in numerous videos produced by al-Qaeda as Azzam the American. His real name was eventually uncovered to be Adam Pearlman. His Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League.
- Yousef al-Khattab was a primary chief of Revolution Muslim, a radical Islamic organization and hate group based in New York City. His real name was uncovered to be Joseph Cohen. The jihadist who endorsed the actions of al Qaeda and other terrorist groups was an American Jew who converted to Islam in 2000 after living in Israel and attending a rabbinical school there.
- The assassination of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, took place on January 19, 2010, in a Dubai hotel room. It was allegedly ordered by the Israeli government and carried out by Mossad agents with fake moustaches, hairpieces, and falsely obtained passports from European countries and Australia. Britain’s foreign secretary expelled an Israeli diplomat after citing evidence that Israel had forged copies of the British passports used in the assassination. The Australian government expelled an Israeli diplomat and said that there was “no doubt Israel was behind the forgery of four Australian passports” related to the assassination. Similar action was taken by Ireland after concluding that innocent people were being named as the assassins.
- On May 31, 2010, Israeli naval commandos stormed a flotilla of cargo ships and passenger boats carrying 10,000 tons of aid for Gaza. In Turkey, thousands of protesters demonstrated against Israel in Istanbul, while several countries summoned Israeli ambassadors to seek an explanation as to what happened. Most of the Israeli press wrote off the bloody raid on the flotilla as a Mossad intelligence failure.
- In early 2010, Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down Adolf Hitler’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin. Saliva DNA samples taken from 39 relatives of Adolf Hitler showed he had Jewish and African roots. The chromosome (Haplogroup E1b1b1) appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population. It is not the first time historians suggested Hitler had Jewish ancestry. His father, Alois, is thought to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a mysterious Jewish man. Some conspiracy theorists say that one of the Rothschilds was the real father of Alois Hitler. The Rothschild family is a European family of German Jewish origin that established European banking from the late eighteenth century. Rothschilds have recently become the target of conspiracy theories claiming that the family belongs to the Illuminati, controls the world’s wealth and financial institutions, or encouraged wars between governments.
* * *
The manifestation of anti-Semitism is a special case of unfounded prejudice. Jews are not seen as individuals but as a collective. They are judged according to a standard different from that applied to others. Anti-Semitic hatred is expressed toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.
Some political analysts believe the incompetence and arrogance of Mossad may have led to the recent increase in anti-Semitism, holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the State of Israel and accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel than to the interests of their own nations. The Telegraph newspaper recently wrote: “Tension in the Middle East and Asia has given rise to an escalating atomic arms and missiles race, which has â€˜the direct potential to lead to nuclear war,’ leaked diplomatic documents disclose.”
In this context, HAARP may be seen by some military strategists as a last-ditch deterrent to prevent a nuclear war (“And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would have been saved.” – Matt 24:22). “The Armageddon Script” by Peter Lemesurier (1981) talks about the staging of a mock-up Act of God, with players acting out “archetypal expectation” events.
In 1987, US President Ronald Reagan suggested a possible threat to humanity as the necessity for nations to get closer: “Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien threat already among us? What could be more alien to universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?”
The book of Isaiah II from the Bible says: “They shall beat their swords into ploughshares.” For most people, this is a concept in which military weapons or technologies are converted for peaceful civilian applications. However, “Project Plowshare” was one of the earliest names for HAARP. A weapon to end all wars, to plow the Earth with some outside, universal threat perceived as alien technology or an Act of God?
Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Vice-Chairman of the Russian State Duma and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), recently claimed in an interview that the Russian military has the power to destroy over 120 million lives using secret “Tsunami-WMDs.” Some analysts believe Zhirinovsky may have been referring to the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, with a HAARP system capable of exceeding “the mightiest earthquake since men were upon earth.”
* * *
And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. (Revelation 16:18-20)